Monday, June 22, 2009

What Have I Been Up To?

I aint really been up to shit peeps. Nah Actually I Got My Permit DICKHEADSSSSS! First try only got 1 wrong. I Fux wit it. Now im Goin for my License On My Bday. AUGUST 5TH. Yeah and my uncle is gonna sell me his green volskwagen jetta cuz he is about to retire. I think its like a '99 or a 2000 jetta for 2000-2500. Thats not bad at all. Now Ima be whippin. Gotdamn The thought of me behind the wheel....Shit gonna be crazy. I Got a bunch of shit i need to pick up for college though, the car being one of them because freshman on the ball team get parking so why not bring a car??? Got the phone Upgrade coming now too. You Know what that Means...32 Gig IPHONE 3GS And i gotta pick up that MacBook Pro. So i got alot of money to spend over these next couple months. as usual i will keep yall niggas up to date with whats poppin and my pickups of course...I'll Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment