Saturday, June 6, 2009

Schools Out! Ghouls Out!

YOOOOOO! Im done. Yesterday was my last day of school. I killed my senior internship presentation if i might add. Gotdamn my room was stacked, I threw alll my niggas in there. I had my Nigga sean...(hit up his blog superhadugen). Gave My Nigga Some promo lol. Chris, awong with the 30 second presentation, and Natasha were up in there 2. And i had my girl Elizabeth in the audience lol. But nah after that i got a bunch of signatures to fill up my yearbook, then i went off to basketball practice. Practice was funny as shit...Swag! = Insider. Then i Was on south street in the rain wit my niggas for a lil while. But on a more important note I GOT A FUCKIN JOB! Bout to be getting paid. Yeah im working with my uncle down at his warehouse makin like 12-15 dollaz an hour for an 8 hour day! I FUX WIT IT. I got so much shit to cop like that new iphone coming out next month. Iight bout to get back to my saturday cartoons lmfaooo. I'll Holla...

No comments:

Post a Comment