Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Halo at E3 2009

Aiight, cuzzo. So I just saw the E3 coverage on the new Halo ODST and Im not sure how to take it. On one hand the gameplay looks tuff but on the other hand it seems like Bungie is trying to just make money off the Halo name by making these little spin offs and prequels. They need to stop playin' make a Halo 4. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the Halo franchise if they make more games in continuity but if they keep making these back story games, it'll get old fast. Idk if I'm going to go out and cop this like I did with Halos 1-3 but I'll definitely follow it and see what people think of it. If its tough I'll play it but right now I'm a little hesitant on my judgement. The trailer looks pretty good though. Definitely peep it. Dueces.

Halo ODST Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment