Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy ass week!

Aww Man...What a busy week. Monday i went to work for my Uncle...getting that fuckin MUGGA. 10 dollars a hour, i can't complain. Then on Tuesday I Had graduation rehearsal which was fun then i ate at the gallery wit my niggas. Right After That i went over my girls house...Nuff Said. *Strts Humming J-Holiday-- Put You To Bed*. LMFAO! Then Wednesday I had my graduation. CLASS OF '09 BABY!!! Graduation was poppin. My peeps came through and laced me with bread. Thanks To All that showed love. Thursday.......AH! Repeat Performance of tuesday...*Strts Humming T-Pain--Backseat Action* Once Again NUFF said. And Today I Had basketball prctice at Palumbo. Shit was fuckin stupid. Nut Ass Coach Yellin At Me For Stupid Shit alllll day. Its time 4 me 2 be out. I will keep yall up on my shit. Got a tourney tomorrow...I'll Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment