Thursday, August 20, 2009

Iphone 3GS Review

YOOOOO so i know this review is kinda late but who caress. So i have had my iphone 3gs for little over a month now and i have to say i think im in love. Its juss the complete device. Games, Communication, and Style. Its very nice. As Soon as i got it I threw on the iskin Solo Case that i Got from MYGEARSTORE.COM. YUP the same place i got my Chill Pill Speakers From which i should have a small review on in past posts. The case is really nice adds nice protection with my screen protector, but im thinkin about movin to the speck pixel skin. Anyway the best feature of the Iphone or at least my most used feature has to be......the APPSTORE. I am just addicted to it. All i do is just download and play new games. The games are so extensive and well developed you forget your on a phone. My next favorite feature of the phone is the communication aspect. It just allows you to stay connected. With apps like TweetDeck, Facebook, and pixelpipe I never miss out on anything and i can always share what I am up to. PixelPipe is especially nice because you can upload videos to facebook directly from your phone which you cant normally do from the app. The ability to record videos and send them straight to youtube without an app is also a crazy perk. The video and picture quality is super clear. With the new added speed the phone just runs so smoothly. Honestly there should be nothing holing you back if you are considering this phone. Especially if you dont own an ipod touch. Get it. Have it. LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment