Monday, August 24, 2009

"Blindfold Her Took Her to my Batcave..."

Yo, cuzzo. I was chillin' at the crib and I've decided to give y'all a tour of The Batcave. The Batcave is the place where I keep all my favorite lays like my sneakers, my True Religions, my superhero shirts etc. Basically, its the place where I get dougie.

On the top, I keep my jeans and cargos. On the bottom, I keep my sneakers (ie. Jordans, Blazers, Air Maxes, etc.) and in the middle I keep my infamous superhero shirts. I got over 40 superhero shirts at this point and growing.

On ya left, I got my new Sweet Classics. Its a good shoe to rock with cargo shorts. I still gotta see how they look with jeans but for now, I'm just gonna rock 'em for the rest of the summer. And they're a good price but don't cop because I already got em. Checkin' ma fresh.

From left to right, I got my Secret Invasion, my Justice League, my Venom, my Silver Surfer, my Joker, my Transformers and my Michael Jackson. I can't show y'all all of 'em because I haven't debut them yet but catch me in city in a fresh jawn.

Ever since I've been working, The Cave has been growing and I got about 3 more weeks of work so expect more additions to my collection. Also peep the new heading for the blog. I designed myself so show love. Stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment