Saturday, July 4, 2009

WAS GONE FOR A MINUTE!

GOTDAMNNN I WAS GONE FOR A WHILE. But look lemme get ur attention for a lil. So i been working like a slave first of all. But the bread is right so i aint bitchin. Im bout to get like a 800 dolla check next week. Im bout to cop this Iphone 3gs too, juss gotta wait till july 29th for my upgrade. Then I got the macbook pro and my car comin up so I'm Doing Big things out here right now. Last week me and my Niggas took the Championship out in Hatboro PA. Peep The Victory Shot:

Yeah We Do this. We got some overnight out of state tourneys comin up too...In Upstate New Jersey, Maryland, Illinois and North Carolina. Tryna take the chip in those too. But yeah aint shit been up wit me. Juss out here chasin this money. Oh yeah HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. Ima go hit up them fireworks today, Never seen em before so hopefully they be poppin. I know im forgettin something but whatever. I will let yall know what im up 2. Ima try and be on here more often. I'll Holla...

No comments:

Post a Comment